This plane is made to have long wings and a very small body.
This design allows the plane to go for long flights, if you can get it right. It's fussy and often doesn't work.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half.
2. Unfold, then fold the top corners to the center horizontal line.
3. Fold the peak down to the bottom edge.
4. Again, fold the top corners to the bottom center of each side.
5. Fold the plane in half towards you.
6. Fold out each side to create the wings.The body should be about a 1/2 an inch tall .
7. Finally, bend the edges up about a 1/2 of an inch.