This plane is made to have long wings and a very small body.
This is a difficult design to perfect and often doesnt work, but it looks cool and if you adjust it correctly you can get it to do some fun tricks.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half in both directions, forming 4 equal rectangles. Unfold.
2. Fold the top corners to the center horizontal line.
3. Fold the peak down to the bottom edge.
4. Fold the top corners to the bottom center of each side.
5. Fold the plane in half towards you.
6. Fold out each side to create the wings.The body should be about a 1/2 an inch tall .
7. Finally, bend the edges up about a 1/2 of an inch.
This airplane is a bit temperamental and requires some fine tuning of the ailerons to get it to perform well. Add a paper clip or small weight to the front to help. Make sure the folds are crisp and symmetrical and use a gentle toss.