This plane was made to resemble an eagle.
If you throw it at the right angle, it will quickly shoot straight into the air just like an eagle.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold one corner diagonally.
2. Cut off the extra piece at the bottom.
3. Fold the peak of the triangle over leaving two inches for the wings.
4. Take one layer and fold it in the opposite direction as shown.
5. Fold the plane in half.
6. Fold up one wing from the nose of the plane to the center of the tail.
7. Repeat step six with the other wing.
8. Invert fold the tail of the plane down as shown.
9. Fold out one wing and then repeat with the other.
10. Finally, invert fold the nose of the plane and cut four slits on the back of each wing. Widen the body for full eagle effect.