This plane has a lot of stability and can fly very far.
Has a tendency to flip upside down during flight. If you slightly bend the two wings up at the rear, you can get it to do flips and tricks.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half.
2. Unfold and then fold the top two corners to the center line.
3. Fold the top peak down to create a square.
4. Fold the top two corners to the center about an inch above the downward facing point, to form a triangle shape on top and a diamond shape on bottom.
5. Fold the downward facing point up to secure the flaps.
6. Fold the plane in half away from you and flatten it out.
7. Fold the edges down to create the wide wings.