Sailor Wing Plane
This plane will glide through the air because of its lifted tail.
All it needs is a slight push and you’ll see it go.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the top right corner to the left side, where the crease begins at the bottom right corner.
2. Open the sheet back up and repeat the same step with the left corner.
3. Open the sheet back up and accordion fold both sides in so it looks like this.
4. Next, fold the bottom right corners of the triangle shape up to the peak.
5. Repeat with the left corner and it should look like this.
6. Now, fold the bottom right edge of the diamond shape to the center line.
7. Repeat with the left side.
8. Fold down the peak of the plane.
9. Open up the slots in the top peak and slide the corner of the flaps into them.
10. Flip the plane over.
11. With a ruler, fold the right side over along the top and bottom corners.
12. Repeat with the left side.
13. Take the previous folds and fold them back to the outer edges as shown.
14. Now fold the plane in half towards you.
15. Hold the plane in your hands and invert fold the tail end in.
16. Fold one wing out like this.
17. Finally, repeat with the other side and extend the wings.