The Bird is a fast flying plane because if its short wings.
Throw it hard to see how fast it can go.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the top right corner diagonally.
2. Open the sheet back up and repeat with the other side.
3. Now fold the top down and fold along the center part of the X shape.
4. Unfold and flatten the sheet of paper.
5. Next, fold down the top edge so it meets the horizontal crease.
6. Now fold down the top section ALONG the horizontal crease.
7. Take the top outer edge so it meets the diagonal crease and then repeat with the other side.
8. Fold the top edges ALONG the diagonal lines to create the peak of the plane.
9. Next, fold the peak down as shown.
10. At the top edge of the plane, measure 1.6 centimeters from the center to the left and right. Then, measure 1 inch from the bottom center and connect the points.
11. Accordion fold along those lines.
12. Now, measure 3.1 centimeters from the top outer corner and then 3.1 centimeter again from the first point. Measure 1 inch from the bottom of the vertical line and again from that point.
13. Accordion fold along the lines.
14. Finally, glue the nose of the plane together.