This paper airplane soars very well indoors and out.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Measure 2.5 inches down from the top corners and connect the marks.
2. Fold the top edge down to the line.
3. Next, fold the plane in half away from you.
4. Fold the top right corner down along the opposite edge.
5. Flip the plane around and repeat with the other side.
6. Flatten out the sheet of paper, like in step two, and refold the top corners so they meet the diagonal creases.
7. Then, refold ALONG the crease.
8. Fold the top peak down to the bottom edge.
9. Fold the peak back up as shown.
10. Fold the top outer edges along each side of the triangle shape.
11. Follow these measurements and connect the marks.
12. Now, fold the plane in half and fold the songs along the lines.
13. Tape or glue the nose of the plane together.