Designed to look like a fighter jet, this paper airplane is made for speed. Learn how to make a paper airplane jet.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Place the piece of paper in front of you horizontally and then fold it in half vertically.
2. Fold down both top corner to the center.
3. Next, fold the tip of the plane down along the central crease.
4. Fold down the top right corners, aligning it with the central crease.
5. Now repeat with the left corner.
6. Turn the plane around and fold the right bottom corner to the center.
7. Repeat with the other side.
8. Next, fold the right edge towards the center, as shown.
9. Repeat with the left edge.
10. Now, fold the plane in half towards you.
11. Fold one wing down as shown.
12. Repeat with the other wing.
13. Finally, fold up the ends on the wing flaps and then repeat with the ends of each outer wing.