This paper plane is designed to use a rubber band to add a little more power to the launch.
Learn how to make a paper airplane that flies far with one of the farthest flying paper airplanes.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half and then fold both upper corner to the center.
2. Next, fold the top peak back.
3. Fold both upper edges to the center line.
4. Fold the plane in half.
5. Grab a pair of scissors and cut out a slit like the one shown here.
6. Now, fold out the first wing.
7. Repeat with the other side.
8. Finally, grab a rubber band and use it to fling the plane across the room.If needed, add a piece of tape to secure the nose.