A small and fast flying paper plane.
This compact paper airplane makes up for it's size with speed. Throw it hard and watch it sail.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half vertically.
2. Open the sheet back up and fold in half horizontally.
3. With the folded paper held with the opening on the bottom, fold both left and right edges to the center.
4. Open the last two folds and then fold the top corner down to the first crease.
5. Repeat with the other side.
6. Now, fold the top right edge down along to center line.
7. Repeat with the left side.
8. Open those last steps back up and accordion fold the right side in.
9. Repeat with the other side.
10. Take the top layer of both outer edges and line them up with the diagonal creases.
11. Fold them in again along the diagonal creases.
12. Flip the plane around and repeat steps 10 and 11 on this side.
13. Fold the tip about an inch down as shown.
14. Now, fold the plane in half towards you.
15. Fold down one wing.
16. Repeat with the other side.
17. Finally, fold the tail fins up as shown.
In our testing, this liked to fly a big fast boomerang loop back to us. Try adjusting the tail fins, you can get this design to do a few other tricks.