This is a fun and easy plane that might get you a little dizzy.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the top right corner to the left side.
2. Open the sheet back up and repeat the same step with the left corner.
3. Open the sheet back up and accordion fold both sides in so it looks like this.
4. Next, fold the bottom layer to the center.
5. Repeat with the left side.
6. Now, fold the right side of the triangle shape to the top peak.
7. Repeat with the left side.
8. Fold up the bottom edges of the diamond shape.
9. Fold down the top peak and tuck in the flaps as shown.
10. Fold the plane in half.
11. Fold out one wing and line it up with the fold in the center.
12. Repeat with the other side.
13. Finally, fold the wing tips in opposite directions.