Lightly throw this paper airplane into the air and watch it glide.
Try throwing it from a balcony or other high location to watch it soar for a long time.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the top right corner to the left side.
2. Open the sheet back up and repeat the same step with the left corner.
3. Open the sheet back up and accordion fold both sides in so it looks like this.
4. Next, fold the right side of the triangle shape to the top peak.
5. Repeat with the left side.
6. Now, Fold in the bottom right edge of the diamond shape.
7. Repeat with the left side.
8. Fold down the top peak and tuck in the flaps as shown.
9. Gently fold the plane in half away from you, but don't crease it too hard. We want it to be partly open.
10. Finally, fold out the ends of each wing as shown.