Here is a fun paper airplane that will fly slightly differently depending how it's thrown.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the top right corner to the left side.
2. Repeat the last step with the other side.
3. Open the sheet back up and accordion fold the sides into the center.
4. Fold the bottom ends of the triangle shape to the top peak.
5. Next, fold down both flaps on the top peak of the diamond shape.
6. Now, Fold in the bottom right edge of the diamond shape.
7. Unfold the last step and repeat with the top edges of the diamond shape.
8. Again, unfold the last step and accordion fold (pinch) the outer points of the diamond shape.
9. Fold the little center flaps up towards the peak.
10. Next, flip the plane around and fold down the top peak.
11. Fold the plane in half away from you.
12. Fold down the first wing as shown.
13. Finally, fold out the second wing.