A fun plane that will do a loop in mid-air.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Place the sheet horizontally and fold in half vertically.
2. Open the sheet back up and fold in the bottom right corner so that the crease lines up with the top right corner.
3. Repeat the last step with the left side.
4. Next, fold down the top edge.
5. Fold down the top edge three more times.
6. Now, fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold out one wing so the crease is parallel to the belly of the plane.
8. Repeat with the other wing.
9. Next, fold out both wing flaps.
10. Finally, cut two slits on the end of each wing, a little over 2 inches apart, then fold them up.