A familiar plane that is made upside-down.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half.
2. Open the sheet back up and fold the upper corners to the center.
3. Repeat the last step with the both upper edges.
4. Next, fold down the top edge.
5. Again, fold the outer edges to the center.
6. Open up the last four folds and then fold the edges in along the visible creases.
7. Fold both sides in again along the visible creases and then fold out the most outer creases so that they meet in the center.