A fun looking plane that flies and glides perfectly.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half, unfold and then fold the top two corners to the center.
2. Fold the top peak down.
3. Again, fold the top two edges to the center.
4. Fold the top peak to the bottom edge.
5. Next, fold the peak back up as shown.
6. Fold the plane in half and grab a pair of scissors.
7. Now, cut along the grey lines.
8. Fold the wings out.
9. Finally, fold up the wing tips on the back set of wings.