The Sea Glider
This bird like plane resembles seagulls gliding over the ocean.
You can experiment and find your own ways to bend the wings.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper diagonally.
2. Cut off the extra piece at the bottom.
3. Fold the closed edge over about 1 1/2 inches.
4. Fold the plane in half.
5. Fold one of the top edges over as shown.
6. Repeat with the other side.
7. Now, fold out one side to create one wing.
8. Finally, fold out the other sides to finalize the plane.