This plane glides for long distances and is perfect to throw off of high areas.
Its odd folds are made to withstand the wind.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half.
2. Bring the right corner down to meet the bottom-center of the left rectangle
3. Open the sheet and repeat with the other corner to get the creases shown.
4. Open the sheet back up and accordion fold the center in.
5. Now, fold the outer flaps to the center line.
6. Fold the center piece up as shown.
7. Take the outer points and fold them in twice so they're tucked in.
8. Fold the plane in half towards you.
9. Finally, fold out the edges to complete the plane.