This straight shooting plane has a heavy nose, which helps it go far.
Throw it as hard as you like and watch how far it goes.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half.
2. Fold the top edge down about 2 inches.
3. Fold the top edge down again to double up the thick part.
4. Repeat the previous step one more time.
5. Fold the top corners away from you to the back center line.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold both sides down to create the wings and bend the edges up for speed.The body should be about a 1/2 inch