This plane glides and flies really well.
It's made a little differently than most, so have fun with it!.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper diagonally as shown. Cut off the bottom piece for later use.
2. Fold the left corner down to the opposite corner to create an 'x' crease.
3. Next, accordion fold the sides in to create a triangle shape.
4. Fold both bottom corners up to the peak.
5. Now, take the extra piece that you cut off earlier and fold the top corners to the center to form an arrow.
6. Insert the arrow into the planes body so that both peaks match up.
7. Next, fold the tip of the plane down to secure the inner arrow.
8. Finally, tuck both center flaps into the top peak and then slightly crease the plane in half.