This paper jet has a unique two level wing that gives it some style.
When adjusted correctly, this paper jet can glide for long distances.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the center of the sheet vertically, open and then fold down both corners along this center crease.
2. Take one top edge and fold down to the bottom edge on the same side.
3. Open and repeat step two on the other side to get the creases shown.
4. Accordion fold the creases in to get this shape.
5. Next, fold the bottom peak up.
6. Fold back both outer points of the triangle shape. Be sure the folds are tucked in-between both layers.
7. Fold the plane in half away from you.
8. Fold down one wing and then repeat with the other.
9. Crease up the edges of each wing at an angle.
Use some tape to keep the fuselage together and two smaller pieces of tape to keep the two levels of wing together. Experiment with the side stabilizer fins and add wing flaps to control the flight.